With us, the process is very simple and straight forward! Once a person fills out an application and submits a deposit, we take the apartment off the market. This means that you can rest assured that you won't lose the apartment to any other applicants while we are processing your paperwork and submitting it to the landlord! There is nothing more frustrating than finally finding an apartment you love and submitting an application only to have another person outbid you! Our job is to make the process as stress- free as possible for everybody. Generally, if you apply for an apartment, submit a fair offer and are qualified to rent the apartment- the apartment is yours!
See below for all of the details you'll need in order to rent an apartment with us!
Submitting Your Application:
- Deposit- $500 ( cashier’s check, money order, or cash) Fully refundable if application not accepted.
- Application Processing Fee- $75 per Applicant ( cashier’s check, money order, or cash)
- Guarantor Form with verification of income (If necessary)- $75 ( cashier’s check, money order, or cash)
- Filled Out Application
- Letter of Employment
- Length of Employment
- Recent Copy of Pay Stub
- Recent Checking Statement
Funds Due at Lease Signing:
- First Month’s Rent (Cashier’s check, money order, or cash)
- Security Deposit (One Month’s Rent) ( Cashier’s check, money order, or cash)
- Brokerage Commission 15% of annual rent (Cashier’s check, money order, or cash) Initial $500 deposit will be deducted from brokerage commission at time of Lease signing.